Dancing House

One of the most impressive buildings that we see all over Europe is known as the dancing House or Dancing House. The Dancing House is located in the heart of Prague (Czech Republic), a peculiar building resembles a pair of dancers and found in a prestigious position to one side of the Vltava River, was built between 1992 and 1996 and was designed by the architects Frank Gehry and Vlado Milunic. The non-traditional design of the building was very controversial in its time. The Czech President, Vaclav Havel, who lived for decades next to the site, had supported it, hoping that the building would become a center of cultural activity. Vertical safety in construction at the time was very risky by the shape of the building. Originally named Fred and Ginger (in homage to the pair of Fred Astaire and Ginger Rogers dancers) the House stands out among buildings Baroque, Gothic and Art Nouveau in Prague, which is famous. This House was destroyed during the bombings of 1945, and his remains were removed entirely in 1960. The House is situated in the corner of the Nabrezi Rassinovo and Resslova Street, within walking distance of the metro Karlovo Namesti.La House is used as an office building and is not open to the public, however, you can visit the restaurant perle de Prague, located on the seventh floor, with a beautiful view of the river and a panoramic view of Prague Castle.

One of the most impressive buildings that we see all over Europe is known as the dancing House or Dancing House. The Dancing House is located in the heart of Prague (Czech Republic), a peculiar building resembles a pair of dancers and found in a prestigious position to one side of the Vltava River, was built between 1992 and 1996 and was designed by the architects Frank Gehry and Vlado Milunic. The non-traditional design of the building was very controversial in its time. The Czech President, Vaclav Havel, who lived for decades next to the site, had supported it, hoping that the building would become a center of cultural activity. The construction safety at the time it was very risky for the shape of the building. Originally named Fred and Ginger (in homage to the pair of dancers Fred Astaire and Ginger Rogers) House is?It stands out among the buildings Baroque, Gothic and Art Nouveau in Prague, which is famous. This House was destroyed during the bombings of 1945, and his remains were removed entirely in 1960. The House is located at the corner of the Nabrezi Rassinovo and the Resslova Street, within walking distance of the Karlovo Namesti metro. (As opposed to actress). The House is used as an office building and is not open to the public, however, you can visit the restaurant perle de Prague, located on the seventh floor, with a beautiful view of the river and a panoramic view of Prague Castle.